Custom chemical metrology
The impact of chemical measurements on obtaining high-quality products is significant, particularly in the process industry and the energy sector. Examples of such products include food, pharmaceuticals, solvents, polymers and gaseous or liquid fuels. The products or processes in question can be optimised by using an efficient, automated measurement strategy and validation method.
Our in-depth knowledge of measurement and the interpretation of measurement data enables us to provide the following services:
- Advice on and construction of gas analysis facilities. This ranges from the design of measurement set-ups and ensuring traceability to the set-up and preparation for accreditation.
- Development and validation of methods for measuring specific components. This results in a report describing these methods and their validation methodology, including the determination of measurement uncertainty.
- Advice for accreditations. A measurement system must meet several requirements in order to obtain accreditation. VSL verifies the measurement method and measurement data, optimises traceability and calculates the uncertainty budget.
- Support for the optimisation and automation of industrial chemical processes in which measurements play a fundamental role in ensuring quality and production efficiency.
- Development of and advice on measurement methods for the enforcement of government legislation.
Every situation is unique. Do you need advice or would you like to know what we can do for you? Don’t hesitate to contact us.