Save the date! March 28th , 29th and 30th, 2023 for the opening-event of VSL’s European Centre for Flow Measurement and Measurement-workshop!
The Opening Event of VSL's European Centre for Flow Measurement (ECFM) is a multi-day event including a Measurement-Workshop, that will take place on March 28th , 29th and 30th , 2023 in The Netherlands. We cordially invite you to attend.
At this moment in time (July 2022) we are busy realizing the new calibration facility for liquid flow meters and the organization for this opening-event. The event will at least consist of:
- The opening of the VSL's European Centre for Flow Measurement
- Visit of the new VSL ECFM location where a guided tour will show you around the new facilities to calibrate liquid flow meters utilizing water as the test liquid, the LNG calibration facility for cryogenic liquid flow meters, the test site for LNG sampling systems and the laboratory for liquid volume instruments.
- Interesting presentations about developments in liquid flow metering and calibration
- Workshop "Measurement challenges in the Energy Transition" (Includes all types of measurements and mediums!)
- Short and practical training sessions for updating your metrology knowledge about topics in flow measurement today and in the future.
Don’t miss out and mark the dates in your agenda already.
The official invitation, including information about the program and the possibility to register, will follow shortly. We'll keep you posted on the progress by occasionally giving a sneak peek on our website and socials.
We would like to know what substantive wishes you have with regard to the program of the workshop days. If you'd like to let us know and/or want to be sure to receive the latest information, please send us your input, name and email to ECFM@vsl.nl. This only takes a minute.
Save the date on March 28th , 29th and 30th, 2023. See you soon, see you then!